Hi everyone. Welcome to our website. My target is to communicate you regarding women related health issues through this website. It will help you to make your decisions on your own. I also welcome your queries regarding your health. i will love to improve my services with your each complaints.
I aim to bring the best care for our women in the area of Durgapur / Asansol / Bankura. I invite all the ideas from your experience for the benifit of other patient.
Dr. Jheelam Mukhopadhyay is an eminent Gynecologist and Obstetrician associated with Avishkar Diagnostics Durgapur in City Centre, Durgapur area. She has completed her MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, DNB (OG) - Diplomate of National Board in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MNAMS (OG) - Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences in Obstetrics Gynaecology and FRCOG - Fellowship of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Her main area of specialization includes Total Gynae Care, High Risk Pregnancy Management, Recurrent Loss Of Pregnancy (Miscarriage), Ectopic / Tubal Pregnancy, Menstrual Disorder/Abnormality Care (Dub And Abnormal Uterine Bleeding), Fibroids Of Uterus - Management, Ovarian Cysts / Tumors / Cancers - Care., Gynae Laparoscopy Surgery, Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD), Caesarean Section (C Section), DC (Dilation and Curettage), Menopause Clinic, Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal), Infertility Evaluation / Treatment, Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Maternal Care/ Checkup, Dysmenorrhea Treatment, Diseases in Pregnancy, Vaccine Against Malignancy Of Cervix, etc. She is available every Thursday from 4PM onwards and every Saturday from 9AM onwards.
|Consultant||OBG||The Vivekananda Hospital,Durgapur||9.12.13||Till continiuing. Period|
|Consultant||OBG||The mission hospital, Durgapur||15.04.2012||31.10.2013|
|Clinical assistant And Fellow under Dr. Kurian Joseph||OBG||Joseph nursing home,chennei||13.09.2011||15.3.2012|
|Assistant professor||OBG||DD Medical college,Chennei||7.04.201 to 31.08.11||4 month 23days|
|Assistant professor||Gynae/Obst.||The mission hospital, Durgapur||12.09.2009 to 12.10.2010||1 year|
|Registrar||Gynae/Obst.||Bombay Hospital||15.12.08 to 11.04.09||4 months|
|Post-Graduate training for D.N.B.||Gynae/Obst.||Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur||01.08.05 to 02.08-08||3 years|
|Residential Medical Officer||Jain-Hospital & Research Centre, Howrah, WB||1.07.04 to 30.6.05||15.12.08 to 11.04.09||12 Months|
|House Surgeon||Gynae/Obst.||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata||28.08.03 to 22.11.03||3 months|
|House Surgeon||Jain-Hospital & Research Centre, Howrah, WB||Bankura Medical College Bankura,WB||15.02.03 to 14.08.03||6 Months|
|Emergency Medical Officer||Emergency Medical Services||Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Kolkata, WB||12.05.02 to 11.11.02||6 months|
|Internship||Medical College & PHC||Calcutta Medical College, Kolkata,WB||2nd Jan 2001 to 1st Jan. 2002||1 year|
|House Surgeon||Gynae/Obst.||Vivekananda hospital||till June 2017||1 year|
|Senior Consultant||Gynae/Obst.||Health world hospital||from 1/11/2017||1 year|
- Observership on gynacolgical oncology at TataMedical Centre under Dr.Jaydeep Bhoumik ,Kolkata ,2013
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic surgery under Dr. Kurian Joseph, Chennei
- Completed basic (module 1 &2) course on gynecological endoscopic surgery
- Under guidance of DR.DAS MAHAPATRA, Kolkata, West Bengal (13.3.10 to 24.3.10).
Presentation and Publication
- Unusual presentation of partial molar pregnancy, Annual Conference, TMH
- Paper- Tubal Ectopic pregnancy; laparotomy Vs laparoscopy, half yearly conference, TMH
- Paper-Programmed Labor, Half yearly conference, TMH
- Paper- Screening for diagnosis and management of gestational diabetes mellitus, JOGS bi annual conference, Jamshedpur.
- Paper presentation, YUVA FOGSI, East Zone, at North Bengal medical college and hospital.
- International Publication – REVIEWÂ OF MYOMECTOMIES FORÂ FERTILITY”Â The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Research.
- National Publication – A Case of Severe Ovarian Hyper stimulation Syndrome, Indian Journal of clinical Biochemistry
- Paper -The outcome of very sick pregnant mother in a tertiary care hospital, FOGSI national conference ,Chennai, 2015
- Workshop on COLPOSCOPY and Cervical pre-cancer. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata.
- Workshop on ADVANCED GYNAE ENDOSCOPY, Bengal OBG Soceity, Kolkata.
- Emergency Obstetrics FOGSI ,Chennai 2015
- Emergency Obstetrics FOGSI ,Chennai 2015